Cheese forms part of the richest food which are source of dietary sources of calcium. So, it plays an essential role in an individual’s bone health. Vitamin B12: Also called cobalamin is important for the function of the nervous system. When added to cheese, sodium increases its shelf life and taste.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over low heat.
- Spread margarine onto one side of two slices of bread.
- Place both pieces buttered side down in the skillet.
- Lay a slice of cheese on each one, and top with slices of tomato, onion and jalapeno.
- Butter one side of the remaining slices of bread, and place on top buttered side up.
- When the bottom of the sandwiches are toasted, flip and fry until brown on the other side.