Flour is a very good source of protein, vitamins, fibre and complex carbohydrates. It is low in fat and cholesterol too. Whether white or wholemeal, it supplies a large proportion of the nutrients required by our body to ensure growth and health.
- 1cup flour
- 1 1⁄2cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Start by combining the flour, milk, eggs and oil.
- Then, add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6″ skillet, remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 tablespoon batter, lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Now, return to heat, brown on one side only.
- In order to remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling (any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh fruits, cream cheese & pineapple, maple syrup or chocolate sauce.