Milk and dairy products are a great source of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development.
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (240 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, cold
- 1 (360 g) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (120 g) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1⁄4 cups milk, cold
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing the 36 Oreo cookies. You can use a food processor or place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin until the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs.
- Then, transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl, stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs.
- When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9″ x 13″ baking dish and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan to finish by placing the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well.
- Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Then, whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer.
- Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
Bon appétit !