Broccoli is an excellent source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium and copper. It is a good source of vitamin B1, magnesium, omega 3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin and selenium too.
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika or sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the vegetables into large pieces.
- In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and vegetables in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan, add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika or sesame seeds, then toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are charred and chicken is cooked.
- Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.